With Summer in swing, local adventure seekers enjoy a renewed Bluff Creek Park with renovations and added features provided by Rudy Construction Company.
The project, which began in 2013 and ended in 2014, features aesthetic improvements including new entrance sign etched into wood, split-rail fence and three picnic pavilions. RCC’s work also includes a mile of new trail extensions and four new isometric exercise stations.
“These are beautiful trails with greens surrounding you on all sides,” wrote Chelsey V., reviewer on Yelp.com. “It felt like a great escape and really is a beautiful trail. My husband and I can't wait to go back here to run.”
Located at 4551 West Hefner Road in Oklahoma City, Bluff Creek Park offers “plenty of space for walkers, runners and bikers with adventure on their mind,” according to okc.gov.
Park features include:
- 2 miles of ADA-accessible asphalt walking/running path
- 3.1 miles of single-track dirt trail through wooded area (suitable for mountain biking and trail running)
- 3 covered picnic pavilions (can accommodate up to 120 people total)
- large, open field area suitable for picnics, games or special events
- portable toilets
- wooded areas
- adjacent to playground in Pat Murphy Park
- easy access from the Hefner Parkway and Lake Hefner Road
Rudy’s work on the Martin Nature Park entrance is a part of a multi-location park improvement job in Oklahoma City and surrounding metro area funded by a municipal bond issue.
Rudy Construction Company specializes in useful and aesthetically pleasing infrastructure for our fellow Oklahomans. Based in Oklahoma City since 1984, Rudy Construction Company employs over 80 people. For more, visit www.rudyconstruction.com.